| |
Re: Love Song (英文歌词)r>[X] ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 ~At So many things I do not know,A_r2( But still making it through,0x Ah~ that's why we need the words, I love you.`r ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 <, Hopeless nights,BVSAV3 Hopeless days,F`) Ah~ reach out and stand by me, I love you.EG [ ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 ~H% *Ah~ Today, tomorrow, until the end of time,M}=/ I want to pass on, I want to keep feeling,x my deepest of feelings.<sPO; From me to you, from you onto someone else,j/|6m The world starts revolving,g"5bF- All conflicts come to an end.Ku%WK That's the love songv}PFxT ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 EB&` Loved somebody, }SdbfW And we laughed so much,<\jg# Ah~ where did the loving go? I love you.x ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 ?KwZ Nothing to cry about,cHf$r Eternity never too long,[AqO Ah~ I shall not forget, I'll always wait for you, I love you.75H6P ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 9SLi]j ** Ah~ whatever happens, anywhere, any time,K#;/j$ I believe, and I want to show you,'8jw that feeling of my heart,fj|.|5 Sky to sky, dream to dream,Z Will never let you go,D:X> An easy language,XE6l That's the love song. .MCD ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 Vd|]}a * ** repeat20P=t
| | |
|
|
|