| |
Re: Love Song (英文歌词)0/E ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 :Uw So many things I do not know,4Tv?Hh But still making it through,W!='2 Ah~ that's why we need the words, I love you.3(| ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 Uv9 Hopeless nights,YgB Hopeless days,3={I\ Ah~ reach out and stand by me, I love you.onD ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 rV *Ah~ Today, tomorrow, until the end of time,Yk) I want to pass on, I want to keep feeling, Txig my deepest of feelings.`^6md From me to you, from you onto someone else,j_J^ The world starts revolving,YN+Q All conflicts come to an end.4| That's the love song3rTXLN ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 ZXtY Loved somebody, o"Aw. And we laughed so much,' Ah~ where did the loving go? I love you.[|(_o ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 $4bJS3 Nothing to cry about,Zv Eternity never too long,BSzE Ah~ I shall not forget, I'll always wait for you, I love you.Sgo ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 ?a^4 + ** Ah~ whatever happens, anywhere, any time,T I believe, and I want to show you,-Q that feeling of my heart,+s[] Sky to sky, dream to dream,IEN Will never let you go,_MM[ An easy language,g9h That's the love song. M ©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞 l * ** repeat\Z.
| | |
|
|
|