>> 欢迎您,客人: 登录 按这里注册 忘记密码 在线 搜索 论坛风格  帮助   


>>> “水”的汇集之地。
“迎风飞翔”论坛 → 阳光海岸 [返回] → 浏览:(德国新晋乐队:舞动精灵乐团 G ... 标记论坛所有内容为已读 

 目前论坛总在线 54 人,本主题共有 1 人浏览。其中注册用户 0 人,访客 1 人。  [关闭详细列表]
发表一个新主题 回复贴子 开启一个新投票 ◆此帖被阅读 2402 次◆  浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题  树形显示贴子 浏览下一篇主题
 * 贴子主题: (德国新晋乐队:舞动精灵乐团 Groove Coverage),超好听!! 不分页显示此帖  保存该页为文件  本贴有问题,发送短消息报告给版主  加入个人收藏&关注本贴  显示可打印的版本  把本贴加入收藏夹   

 bfencer 
   -* 未注册 *-


等级: 未知
信息: 该用户目前不在线
威望: 未知 积分: 未知
现金: 未知
存款: 未知
贷款: 未知
来自: 未知
发帖: 0 篇
精华: 0 篇
在线: 0 时 0 分 0 秒
注册: 未知
造访: 未知
引用 回复贴子回复 只看我 [楼 主]
  Groove Coverage 1D0
(德国新晋乐队:舞动精灵乐团) i@
成员: eW7R
女主唱VERENA(05/14/84) C
DJ及创作:DJ NOVUS u4Y/=c
原名MARKUS SCHAFFARZYK(11/07/76) !Pp
德国柏林举办的一年一度"2003年德国舞曲大赛Deutchscher Dance Award 8
Groove Coverage以新人之姿提名入围多项奖项 D
有年度最佳舞曲团体 :k
年度最佳舞曲 kMfN
最佳新进艺人 GbtM{}
最终他们夺得了“年度最佳舞曲团体”奖项 $E4W
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  e2v2
本来我对舞曲不是很感冒那种 M;l
但是他们的音乐真的很吸引人耳朵 X~bq?
让你忍不住要跟着节拍动起来 Tai
而且女主唱稍带沙哑又穿透力十足的嗓音\T=
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  &
我自认为Groove Coverage的歌还是很不错的英语听力教材哟,发音很清晰,速度也不是很快。听一遍就能翻译出一半了,呵呵~~WV]3v
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  6/8
他们的专辑国内好像并没有引进,所以想找CD的朋友们,我建议你们还是去地下CD店联系一下。Groove Coverage 的歌想必Groove Coverage 迷们都应该很熟悉了,至于不熟悉的朋友们,你只要在狗狗里搜索一下Groove Coverage ,他们歌曲就任由你来下载了。呵呵~~~(不怎么会说话,大家多包涵){v[
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  $hL
在这里我不推荐歌曲,因人而异,任由你喜欢。我贴几首歌的歌词吧,大都是在网上收集的,有的是自己写的,所以难免有些错误,如果 您发现了,请指出来,我会及时改正的。$efVN
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  @LJq
Far Away From Home q
I am loving living every single&nbs p;day but sometimes I feel so.  ;[T
I hope to find a little peace& nbsp;of mind and I just want t o know. (D
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  3L5Q
And who can heal those tiny br oken hearts, and what are we t o be. aBjbxu
Where is home on the Milky way  of stars, I dry my eyes  again. I#
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  bRq[c
In my dreams I am not so  far away from home.  4MS
What am I in a world so f ar away from home.  zgBK3R
All my life all the time so&nb sp;far away from home.  +
Without you I will be so far&n bsp;away from home.  0$
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  5@'
If we could make it through th e darkest night we have a brig hter day. )a[
The world I see beyond your pr etty eyes, makes me want to st ay. =vtX
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  *87
And who can heal those tiny br oken hearts, and what are we t o be. ,5s6b2
Where is home on the Milky way  of stars, I dry my eyes  again. X,Ri
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  H
In my dreams I am not so  far away from home.  9]v,
What am I in a world so f ar away from home.  r%w
All my life all the time so&nb sp;far away from home.  gW
Without you I will be so far&n bsp;away from home.  J#3oWK
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  y.
I count on you, no matter what  they say, cause love can find  it time. /zv[
I hope to be a part of yo u again, baby let us shine.  C[
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  7@nYv
And who can heal those tiny br oken hearts, and what are we t o be. tR
Where is home on the Milky way  of stars, I dry my eyes  again. TP,B&
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  o9
In my dreams I am not so  far away from home.  !*6twh
What am I in a world so f ar away from home.  'jv8b
All my life all the time so&nb sp;far away from home.  z
Without you I will be so far&n bsp;away from home.  p
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  P
In my dreams I am not so  far away from home.  3P[uh
What am I in a world so f ar away from home.  [zj/iI
All my life all the time so&nb sp;far away from home.  gHGL
Without you I will be so far&n bsp;away from home. $VqKx
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  @D{h~[
The end...,<\62
My home is in motion, as darkn ess unfolds.TX
The air overloaded, the sky's danci ng gold.!
But you went away, you left me  to stay]FL#c
We'll see us in heaven, I'm co unting the daysIOy*Xv
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  43
Chorus:;S%k
At the end of time, at the&nbs p;end of us, mjj0>5
At the end of everything we ha d,8
Only faith helps you, only grace&nb sp;can do@BUzBd
Only you can take the painNx!0j1
Cause the end of peace is the& nbsp;end of life  ?/
and the end of any happinessMZp}
Only love helps you, only trust&nbs p;can doa
Only you can take the pain of& nbsp;meMiD#S
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  UlqB
When thunder is calling I feel  ;so alivetvACsl
The very first morning, can you&nbs p;see the light?Df[
But you closed the door, to wh at I adored-g]XXq
We'll see us in heaven, I'm co unting no moreBjp'
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  *E[8"}
Chorusz#d ?b
At the end of time, at the&nbs p;end of us, qOyO
At the end of everything we ha d,A2pmYn
Only faith helps you, only grace&nb sp;can doUm6jD-
Only you can take the painaa
Cause the end of peace is the& nbsp;end of life  eKo
and the end of any happinessXZ
Only love helps you, only trust&nbs p;can dod
Only you can take the pain of& nbsp;mee
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  8)f
Moonlight Shadow%
the last that ever she saw himPC>
carried away by a moonlight shadowx-'
he passed on worried and warninge:alS1
carried away by a moonlight shadow.8a
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  #L3l&.
lost in a river last saturday  nightZ-:>gq
far away on the other side.Vu
he was caught in the middle of  a desperate fight Us
and she couldn't find how to p ush throughPr!c1
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ayDsb
the trees that whisper in the  evening)8
carried away by a moonlight shadow0o_jD
sing a song of sorrow and grie vinghF?
carried away by a moonlight shadowH#
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  &"&%?6
all she saw was a silhouette o f a gun>5VwJ
far away on the other side.Y:ax
he was shot six times by a&nbs p;man on the run ]Mx:
and she couldn't find how to p ush throughi7Lx^N
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  Vj
i stayLY
i pray.s./
i see you in heaven far awayv
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  iLMUU
i stayw@Tioe
i prayF
i see you in heaven one day|
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  b_v-]R
four am in the morning7;Kw}
carried away by a moonlight shadow8)e?gc
i watched your vision forming[mZV
carried away by a moonlight shadow&>b
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  c[;
star was glowing in a silvery  night4
far away on the other sided@&
will you come to talk to me&nb sp;this nighttF:M]s
but she couldn't find how to p ush through~XZE
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  7
i stay3Q
i prayR]yJ
i see you in heaven far awayc~Y{2Q
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  zJ.}
i stayC-N }
i prayR
i see you in heaven one dayyn
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  1q"
far away on the other side.W}
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  {
caught in the middle of a hund red and five_(
the night was heavy but the ai r was aliveFv%7H2
but she couldn't find how to p ush through0^P)\
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  i!mGe
carried away by a moonlight shadow`u`g9*
carried away by a moonlight shadow=:DHn
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  +
I need you VS i need youn>$O<
I know there's somethin′in your eye s,?j8y(V
I know there's somethin′in your smi le,?>M8A#
makes me feel like loosin′all my&nb sp;thoughts tonight,)#d3/w
Baby. Everyday I read between the&n bsp;lines,{I&:
every night I'm searching for your& nbsp;signs.|n}]
You belong to heaven's gate,%|3SX
angel of hope …rN_Z
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  Y\
Strophe II4
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  R&(n='
So many things I failed to do…lt
One thousand miles I'd run for  ;you,+t7VQ
you're still the only one I ev er need, Baby!MT
Everyday I read between the lines,#7Vi
every night I'm waiting for your&nb sp;signs.B\h
You belong to heaven's gate,+%TB
angel of hope …K5h!
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  +S7U
Refrain:T
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  5\QXk
I need you, you're always on m y mind.\,
That's all you left behind, my  ;love will last7
eternally …6gED
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  AI?ul8
I need you, like no one else&n bsp;before<%
You're all that I adore, my lo ve will last +
eternally … I need you … g*nM+w
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  >WNel>
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  -g&c=
Only Love  #9r[
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞   s_\!F
My friends do always tell me t hat they see you drop the top,  y9$B
got a girl in every city flirt ing all around the clock.  I
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  p "\J
Oh baby′s catching Junglefever Junglefev er′s catching you,  q9u
shouldn′t try to tell me lies  rather come out with the blues.&nbs p;Gq~
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  PS)k
I got a feeling baby I lose&nb sp;control you cut my heart in  ;pieces you crush my soul.  [j6,
I got a passion baby I lose&nb sp;control you rip my heart in  ;pieces you crush my soul.  X7y?ec
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ryK\_
Refrain O_N@
You can go you can walk you&nb sp;can run you can hide away,  \}
then you′ll hear me say, it′s  only love. 3s445
All the time that I cry that&n bsp;I die that I lost in you,& nbsp;?`1 jk
I′d always trust in you, it′s  only love. t
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ud
Verse 29v&t'
My man is creeping slowly day  by day he′s knocking boots,  Z"Nxv'
magnatising all the ladys, will I&n bsp;pick my gun and shoot.  =
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  8;T:
Oh babys playing with my warning&nb sp;with my heart you shouldn′t play , 4"9)c
cause I′m living for the moment&nbs p;so I′m leaving you today.  h{
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  @M6(~
I got a feeling baby I lose&nb sp;control you cut my heart in  ;pieces you crush my soul.  }n#
I got a passion baby I lose&nb sp;control you rip my heart in  ;pieces you crush my soul.  Xxr4
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  H+
Refrain [?K,
You can go you can walk you&nb sp;can run you can hide away,  iv-0Y_
then you′ll hear me say, it′s  only love. ZIsDGF
All the time that I cry that&n bsp;I die that I lost in you,& nbsp;Jwyj
I′d always trust in you, it′s  only love. bC1h\"
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  {Lfz
Bridge !#7Q:Y
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ]B
When I feel so bad when I  ;feel so sad I′m longing,  5`;V,
at the time we had the time&nb sp;I can′t forget\cmg5<
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  $uHI?
Refrain x2&
You can go you can walk you&nb sp;can run you can hide away,  k#(
then you′ll hear me say, it′s  only love. 2
All the time that I cry that&n bsp;I die that I lost in you,& nbsp;}
I′d always trust in you, it′s  only love.z]\_IT
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  B5R
SHE©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  3
She hangs out every day near b y the beach Y)R
Havin’ a HEINEKEN fallin’ asleep ,?-bP
She looks so sexy when she’s w alking the sandFX
Nobody ever put a ring on her& nbsp;handIlQpgN
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ?6N
Swim to the oceanshore fish in  ;the seal
She is the story the story is& nbsp;shed&9
She sings to the moon and the& nbsp;stars in the sky h$d
Shining from high above you shouldn ’t ask why9al.
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  !i1Hbw
She is the one that you never& nbsp;forget#?g
She is the heaven-sent angel you&nb sp;metePr
Oh, she must be the reason why  God made a girl {R,?=
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;world&=
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  dkDR
She puts the rhythm, the beat  in the drumn" /
She comes in the morning and t he evening she’s gone Ngs
Every little hour every second you& nbsp;live UQ7!nc
Trust in eternity that’s what she&n bsp;givesvt.z"
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  S
She looks like Marilyn, walks like& nbsp;Suzanne/
She talks like Monica and Marianne&GA
She wins in everything that she&nbs p;might do8"H4)|
And she will respect you forever&nb sp;just you!_,Y
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  .-8
She is the one that you never& nbsp;forget%0/B#
She is the heaven-sent angel you&nb sp;met3
Oh, she must be the reason why  God made a girl M6zdv:
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;worldN7 C
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  m`
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;worlde
She is so pretty!9(=
She is like you and meT
Like them like we3bUpKK
She is in you and me7Ki?E
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  8doO
She is the one that you never& nbsp;forget~2/?,
She is the heaven-sent angel you&nb sp;met^v5G
Oh, she must be the reason why  God made a girl k
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;worldyQ=cZ
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  \+B
(She is the one) She is the&nb sp;one0
(That you never forget) That you&nb sp;never forget4Ps"c
She is the heaven-sent angel you&nb sp;met=I7}X
She’s the reason (oh she must  be the reason) why God made a& nbsp;girl9(z$
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;world (oh...)LSd*yd
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  i>lW2
Na na na na na …. j!J?nT
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  #
God Is A Girlp
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  LPrf'
Remembering me, discover and see, 9-NX6
All over the world, she's known&nbs p;as a girl, av)
To those who are free, their m inds shall be keep,  /
Forgotten as the past, 'cause histo ry will last. J
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  u;q
God is a girl, wherever you ar e, >vOS}
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, `~3j6
God is a girl, whatever you sa y, Il}+>,
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, 4M6
God is a girl, however you liv e, d+M
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, 8k 8
God is a girl, she's only a&nb sp;girl, no^SQ?
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it? 0;pN8i
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  yx=]v
She wants to shine, forever in  ;time, ff
She is so driven, she's always  ;mine, y}X8n
Clearly and free, she wanted to&nbs p;be, FMjK2*
A part of the future, a girl&n bsp;like me, J
There is a sky, eliminating us,&nbs p;s;,RWt
Someone is out there, that we  truly trust, SME
There is a rainbow, for you an d me, u
A beautiful sunrise, eternally. jB+^3
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  6>v G
God is a girl, wherever you ar e, sjI1Lo
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, qO0
God is a girl, whatever you sa y, R4%[
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, (:rb`K
God is a girl, however you liv e, O>.mQ
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, ^x
God is a girl, she's only a&nb sp;girl, d|~
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it{k:H
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  CTJM
7 years and 50 days{%?q
7 years and 50 days the time&n bsp;is passing by  DB
nothing in this world could be,&nbs p;as nice as you and i  .+Gb
and how could we break up like  this?>C
and how could we be wrong?*
so many years, so many days Vp@)
and i still sing my song yhMoVz
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  =4
now i run to you, like i  always do Q
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you Y3<
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world BBO
when i close my eyes, i dream& nbsp;6km
i return to you, like i always  do Uz
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you [{>
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world s-S"0
when i close my eyes i dream&n bsp;- of you B]Xu
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  r<5@t$
7 years and 50 days, now just& nbsp;look at me  i,mw:
another girl like use to be C
so d#amn what do you see?TTF*
and how could we break up like  this?zd
and how could we be wrong?X
so many years so many days 8Yr$5
and i still sing my song jL
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ~+i
now i run to you, like i  always do 0 @
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you ;\?
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world :a
when i close my eyes, i dream& nbsp;tjO}4p
i return to you, like i always  do Xz:k_+
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you bYGZ
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world Z76#
when i close my eyes i dream&n bsp;- of you u5
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  A7R+a
7 years and 50 days the time&n bsp;is passing by  (Vl?
nothing in this world could be,&nbs p;as nice as you and i  8n,0C=
and how could we break up like  this?*d
and how could we be wrong?!p<DJP
so many years so many days K.5<
and i still sing my song Y
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  +/s]w!
now i run to you, like i  always do P,
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you @os
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world \otUh
when i close my eyes, i dream& nbsp;b4
i return to you, like i always  do gt%3
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you 6z4e
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world 9t2T}
when i close my eyes i dream&n bsp;- of you rAg;
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  XxW!W
最后把Groove Coverage的官方网站贴出来http://www.groove-coverage.de/movie.html只是他的新闻是德语的,呵呵~~不过,不懂德语的我们可以听歌和看MV,不要错过哟~~j^[ni(








发贴时间2005/03/30 08:21pm IP: 已设置保密[本文共13542字节]  

 该主题只有一页

快速回复主题: (德国新晋乐队:舞动精灵乐团 Groove Coverage),超好听!!
您目前的身份是: 客人 ,要使用其他用户身份,请输入用户名和密码。未注册客人请输入网名,密码留空。
输入用户名和密码: 用户名: 没有注册? 密码: 忘记密码?
上传附件或图片 (最大容量 200KB)
目前附件:(如不需要某个附件,只需删除内容中的相应 [UploadFile ...] 标签即可) [删除]
选项  插入魔法表情

使用 LeoBBS 标签?
显示您的签名?
使用表情字符转换?
使用字体转换?

    快速引用第 楼层的回复
 顶端 加到"个人收藏夹" 主题管理: 总固顶 取消总固顶 区固顶 取消区固顶 固顶 取消固顶 提升 沉底
加重 取消加重 精华 取消精华 锁定 解锁 删除 删除回复 移动


© 中文版权所有: 迎风飞翔
程序版权所有:山鹰(糊)、花无缺  版本:LeoBBS X Build060331
 

本论坛言论纯属发表者个人意见,与 “迎风飞翔”论坛 立场无关
当前页面执行消耗时间: 200.00 毫秒 [Gzip: On, Level: 9]