>> 欢迎您,客人: 登录 按这里注册 忘记密码 在线 搜索 论坛风格  帮助   


>>> “水”的汇集之地。
“迎风飞翔”论坛 → 阳光海岸 [返回] → 浏览:(德国新晋乐队:舞动精灵乐团 G ... 标记论坛所有内容为已读 

 目前论坛总在线 64 人,本主题共有 1 人浏览。其中注册用户 0 人,访客 1 人。  [关闭详细列表]
发表一个新主题 回复贴子 开启一个新投票 ◆此帖被阅读 2404 次◆  浏览上一篇主题  刷新本主题  树形显示贴子 浏览下一篇主题
 * 贴子主题: (德国新晋乐队:舞动精灵乐团 Groove Coverage),超好听!! 不分页显示此帖  保存该页为文件  本贴有问题,发送短消息报告给版主  加入个人收藏&关注本贴  显示可打印的版本  把本贴加入收藏夹   

 bfencer 
   -* 未注册 *-


等级: 未知
信息: 该用户目前不在线
威望: 未知 积分: 未知
现金: 未知
存款: 未知
贷款: 未知
来自: 未知
发帖: 0 篇
精华: 0 篇
在线: 0 时 0 分 0 秒
注册: 未知
造访: 未知
引用 回复贴子回复 只看我 [楼 主]
  Groove Coverage F!A
(德国新晋乐队:舞动精灵乐团) mEfm_`
成员: }Uj
女主唱VERENA(05/14/84) VZ
DJ及创作:DJ NOVUS {Dyf>
原名MARKUS SCHAFFARZYK(11/07/76) &
德国柏林举办的一年一度"2003年德国舞曲大赛Deutchscher Dance Award Q88/|v
Groove Coverage以新人之姿提名入围多项奖项 ;nWu
有年度最佳舞曲团体 u
年度最佳舞曲 7jA2>
最佳新进艺人 r
最终他们夺得了“年度最佳舞曲团体”奖项 \
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  .xv;
本来我对舞曲不是很感冒那种 Q
但是他们的音乐真的很吸引人耳朵 Ah9;G
让你忍不住要跟着节拍动起来 /n1
而且女主唱稍带沙哑又穿透力十足的嗓音_3?#eY
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  zsy1Z
我自认为Groove Coverage的歌还是很不错的英语听力教材哟,发音很清晰,速度也不是很快。听一遍就能翻译出一半了,呵呵~~$*I
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  $q!I:
他们的专辑国内好像并没有引进,所以想找CD的朋友们,我建议你们还是去地下CD店联系一下。Groove Coverage 的歌想必Groove Coverage 迷们都应该很熟悉了,至于不熟悉的朋友们,你只要在狗狗里搜索一下Groove Coverage ,他们歌曲就任由你来下载了。呵呵~~~(不怎么会说话,大家多包涵)6/
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  #88}yc
在这里我不推荐歌曲,因人而异,任由你喜欢。我贴几首歌的歌词吧,大都是在网上收集的,有的是自己写的,所以难免有些错误,如果 您发现了,请指出来,我会及时改正的。n'<
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ~<
Far Away From Home j
I am loving living every single&nbs p;day but sometimes I feel so.  ;bYP-Ec
I hope to find a little peace& nbsp;of mind and I just want t o know. /:
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  0nR/;
And who can heal those tiny br oken hearts, and what are we t o be. 8taE
Where is home on the Milky way  of stars, I dry my eyes  again. 1?h
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  Z@ /
In my dreams I am not so  far away from home.  |"Rq X
What am I in a world so f ar away from home.  c_B=!
All my life all the time so&nb sp;far away from home.  AgG2"=
Without you I will be so far&n bsp;away from home.  :/"=L
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  rS
If we could make it through th e darkest night we have a brig hter day. d_Va
The world I see beyond your pr etty eyes, makes me want to st ay. X
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  <%"Wi
And who can heal those tiny br oken hearts, and what are we t o be. 2+
Where is home on the Milky way  of stars, I dry my eyes  again. m.^
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  Q3[
In my dreams I am not so  far away from home.  )J?=:L
What am I in a world so f ar away from home.  x{@6g
All my life all the time so&nb sp;far away from home.  PD5j[#
Without you I will be so far&n bsp;away from home.  A
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  Z
I count on you, no matter what  they say, cause love can find  it time. On99Q~
I hope to be a part of yo u again, baby let us shine.  .-|m
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  h,GNz
And who can heal those tiny br oken hearts, and what are we t o be. 5:z!
Where is home on the Milky way  of stars, I dry my eyes  again. +xIP
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  6[ME0
In my dreams I am not so  far away from home.  9"
What am I in a world so f ar away from home.  }`
All my life all the time so&nb sp;far away from home.  _]*gb
Without you I will be so far&n bsp;away from home.  8O%Z
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  &z^q
In my dreams I am not so  far away from home.  ygq8n
What am I in a world so f ar away from home.  w"R_#2
All my life all the time so&nb sp;far away from home.  O&
Without you I will be so far&n bsp;away from home. -*F)#7
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  &|c
The end...2l07<Y
My home is in motion, as darkn ess unfolds.)n
The air overloaded, the sky's danci ng gold.:{p
But you went away, you left me  to stay3)
We'll see us in heaven, I'm co unting the daysB
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  z2^3
Chorus:Xd
At the end of time, at the&nbs p;end of us, Ag{
At the end of everything we ha d,i@
Only faith helps you, only grace&nb sp;can do/8
Only you can take the pain(d
Cause the end of peace is the& nbsp;end of life  h !`S5
and the end of any happiness9[4|
Only love helps you, only trust&nbs p;can doq
Only you can take the pain of& nbsp;meb@4Hht
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  |+8C
When thunder is calling I feel  ;so alivev2Gw
The very first morning, can you&nbs p;see the light?R-n.N-
But you closed the door, to wh at I adored/%c
We'll see us in heaven, I'm co unting no morej7e_
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  qo9<G;
Chorus|
At the end of time, at the&nbs p;end of us, s
At the end of everything we ha d,LZ"tM{
Only faith helps you, only grace&nb sp;can donF
Only you can take the painnl
Cause the end of peace is the& nbsp;end of life  $9B}g
and the end of any happiness'Muaz
Only love helps you, only trust&nbs p;can doQvd~W-
Only you can take the pain of& nbsp;mee`d
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  _5)
Moonlight Shadow^$VhFn
the last that ever she saw him4l)7
carried away by a moonlight shadow6H\*d
he passed on worried and warning|aSm
carried away by a moonlight shadow.bmY_]
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  o<abz
lost in a river last saturday  nightXC]+v0
far away on the other side.|
he was caught in the middle of  a desperate fight .Ne(l
and she couldn't find how to p ush throughE[te*+
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  [
the trees that whisper in the  eveningp5Sh
carried away by a moonlight shadowc>j$t
sing a song of sorrow and grie vingz#6
carried away by a moonlight shadow~su<b}
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  z@
all she saw was a silhouette o f a gunoy2-|x
far away on the other side.'S
he was shot six times by a&nbs p;man on the run WL_6~~
and she couldn't find how to p ush throughz~j"A
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  Vqr!y
i stayED
i pray.JyKt
i see you in heaven far awayyH_~9e
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ]N.KZ]
i staygA
i pray$[@Yx
i see you in heaven one day,0:$z
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ?/k=uR
four am in the morning;RmA
carried away by a moonlight shadowTU
i watched your vision formingID8a5
carried away by a moonlight shadowq%
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  sb8,
star was glowing in a silvery  nightI.
far away on the other side4d_Kx
will you come to talk to me&nb sp;this night,9f
but she couldn't find how to p ush through,/
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  `24
i stay!N
i prayX$J*
i see you in heaven far awaywmc8
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  -44=4
i stayY'ey9
i pray7oj
i see you in heaven one day?aqB
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  _H
far away on the other side.R?1
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  J
caught in the middle of a hund red and five!
the night was heavy but the ai r was alive9/8
but she couldn't find how to p ush throughIdfvLh
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ZY6{
carried away by a moonlight shadow"
carried away by a moonlight shadowQ
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  "<iQS9
I need you VS i need youO|cX
I know there's somethin′in your eye s,QC"vRf
I know there's somethin′in your smi le,cCE:L=
makes me feel like loosin′all my&nb sp;thoughts tonight,E
Baby. Everyday I read between the&n bsp;lines,hsc$3D
every night I'm searching for your& nbsp;signs.Zr+5+
You belong to heaven's gate,cWbu<J
angel of hope …N
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  {
Strophe II1~VN%
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  hYT#`
So many things I failed to do…5j*k6C
One thousand miles I'd run for  ;you,U~|_2G
you're still the only one I ev er need, Baby!f@LGI
Everyday I read between the lines,cx\
every night I'm waiting for your&nb sp;signs.9y2Q1+
You belong to heaven's gate,cQ
angel of hope …p9ddu
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  LP}4[
Refrain:t;*G1h
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  cV%r-o
I need you, you're always on m y mind.vwTfe
That's all you left behind, my  ;love will last]z
eternally …f
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  vK{f
I need you, like no one else&n bsp;beforeC8
You're all that I adore, my lo ve will last KXbYE
eternally … I need you … ={j~
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  !s81]
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  M<5z
Only Love  Y2'j
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  ,j.
My friends do always tell me t hat they see you drop the top,  QYX
got a girl in every city flirt ing all around the clock.  `m
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  f%~*]
Oh baby′s catching Junglefever Junglefev er′s catching you,  L
shouldn′t try to tell me lies  rather come out with the blues.&nbs p;l5
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  F<s
I got a feeling baby I lose&nb sp;control you cut my heart in  ;pieces you crush my soul.  w*[:J
I got a passion baby I lose&nb sp;control you rip my heart in  ;pieces you crush my soul.  .
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  CEE
Refrain Y
You can go you can walk you&nb sp;can run you can hide away,  $^s8
then you′ll hear me say, it′s  only love. ^}
All the time that I cry that&n bsp;I die that I lost in you,& nbsp;=&o2
I′d always trust in you, it′s  only love. i(HDDA
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  Hi&Y2
Verse 20CRQI
My man is creeping slowly day  by day he′s knocking boots,  qtN
magnatising all the ladys, will I&n bsp;pick my gun and shoot.  E]\ ?
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  =JI-1V
Oh babys playing with my warning&nb sp;with my heart you shouldn′t play , MOzf#
cause I′m living for the moment&nbs p;so I′m leaving you today.  2MV2
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  -.
I got a feeling baby I lose&nb sp;control you cut my heart in  ;pieces you crush my soul.  )
I got a passion baby I lose&nb sp;control you rip my heart in  ;pieces you crush my soul.  u;o(?
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  J
Refrain #Lk {=
You can go you can walk you&nb sp;can run you can hide away,  {
then you′ll hear me say, it′s  only love. i
All the time that I cry that&n bsp;I die that I lost in you,& nbsp;6\5_
I′d always trust in you, it′s  only love. Nj
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  lz
Bridge .
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞   Yi+B
When I feel so bad when I  ;feel so sad I′m longing,  .
at the time we had the time&nb sp;I can′t forgetq{m
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  9;zI9
Refrain x2;pN-
You can go you can walk you&nb sp;can run you can hide away,  y
then you′ll hear me say, it′s  only love. 0M
All the time that I cry that&n bsp;I die that I lost in you,& nbsp;:M{{k_
I′d always trust in you, it′s  only love.q)q}
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞   Vvf_
SHE©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  L
She hangs out every day near b y the beach !RH
Havin’ a HEINEKEN fallin’ asleep +
She looks so sexy when she’s w alking the sand>v75+v
Nobody ever put a ring on her& nbsp;handp
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  "mGW
Swim to the oceanshore fish in  ;the sea5N*
She is the story the story is& nbsp;sheS
She sings to the moon and the& nbsp;stars in the sky Q}.
Shining from high above you shouldn ’t ask whyK?A
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  bF;
She is the one that you never& nbsp;forget56z 7
She is the heaven-sent angel you&nb sp;met]?G
Oh, she must be the reason why  God made a girl .N
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;worldW"HQ
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞   u
She puts the rhythm, the beat  in the drum(5:~l
She comes in the morning and t he evening she’s gone 44yR`5
Every little hour every second you& nbsp;live t
Trust in eternity that’s what she&n bsp;givesVD~cQ+
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  m}8
She looks like Marilyn, walks like& nbsp;Suzanney*l5OG
She talks like Monica and Mariannek\Ygf*
She wins in everything that she&nbs p;might doC1tI
And she will respect you forever&nb sp;just you"v!
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  x+2EC
She is the one that you never& nbsp;forgetUf
She is the heaven-sent angel you&nb sp;met7Y}
Oh, she must be the reason why  God made a girl :yU@W
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;worldl
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  2
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;world6=
She is so pretty(Dukm
She is like you and me_
Like them like we9)Djp
She is in you and meln$)
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  6H0
She is the one that you never& nbsp;forgetd|b09j
She is the heaven-sent angel you&nb sp;met!$
Oh, she must be the reason why  God made a girl +s$e
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;world)?
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  i-
(She is the one) She is the&nb sp;one<
(That you never forget) That you&nb sp;never forgeteD,
She is the heaven-sent angel you&nb sp;met!O<
She’s the reason (oh she must  be the reason) why God made a& nbsp;girlc;\*6x
She is so pretty all over the& nbsp;world (oh...)*d?
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  x
Na na na na na …. ^^
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  du
God Is A Girle8)^
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  Z!+K"
Remembering me, discover and see, f@
All over the world, she's known&nbs p;as a girl, g%I/
To those who are free, their m inds shall be keep,  0Etp
Forgotten as the past, 'cause histo ry will last. 0W.?G
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  0*RE
God is a girl, wherever you ar e, raIy
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, QFV8
God is a girl, whatever you sa y, !&7~M
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, poZ
God is a girl, however you liv e, 5
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, \'U
God is a girl, she's only a&nb sp;girl, V,
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it? ({J2`i
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  jpZ
She wants to shine, forever in  ;time, ,
She is so driven, she's always  ;mine, +4=
Clearly and free, she wanted to&nbs p;be, P-
A part of the future, a girl&n bsp;like me, bbW6/d
There is a sky, eliminating us,&nbs p;F<H
Someone is out there, that we  truly trust, t!R
There is a rainbow, for you an d me, {?L
A beautiful sunrise, eternally. a V0%
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  (X2'
God is a girl, wherever you ar e, uwWX2
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, #fDz
God is a girl, whatever you sa y, A'(
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, daM'
God is a girl, however you liv e, .s^E
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it, ZWX
God is a girl, she's only a&nb sp;girl, M qt
Do you believe it, can you rec eive it>mP
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  MCS'&F
7 years and 50 days?sr-Q^
7 years and 50 days the time&n bsp;is passing by  3#nj
nothing in this world could be,&nbs p;as nice as you and i  y,
and how could we break up like  this?3jL
and how could we be wrong?xs<<
so many years, so many days :z*v
and i still sing my song V-#Ms
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  J
now i run to you, like i  always do D
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you o)p;6:
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world TD3
when i close my eyes, i dream& nbsp;Z
i return to you, like i always  do G
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you (JGWKD
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world ]E
when i close my eyes i dream&n bsp;- of you H=
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  8Pc
7 years and 50 days, now just& nbsp;look at me  c:f*
another girl like use to be ^jS
so d#amn what do you see?G =SU!
and how could we break up like  this?0
and how could we be wrong?ByQ
so many years so many days xQ
and i still sing my song xSJr
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  N]`
now i run to you, like i  always do An7J
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you C
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world k,*-*U
when i close my eyes, i dream& nbsp;e
i return to you, like i always  do E:<)T
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you 5aSO'
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world Y
when i close my eyes i dream&n bsp;- of you nBk
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  )1;YO
7 years and 50 days the time&n bsp;is passing by  w
nothing in this world could be,&nbs p;as nice as you and i  d
and how could we break up like  this?5fMMc@
and how could we be wrong?z>:
so many years so many days 9
and i still sing my song 9^R
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  {`
now i run to you, like i  always do i#($lt
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you @%}rX
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world A
when i close my eyes, i dream& nbsp;X*
i return to you, like i always  do 5Q
when i close my eyes, i think& nbsp;of you k
such a lonely girl, such a lon ely world J]
when i close my eyes i dream&n bsp;- of you nn7]
©“迎风飞翔”论坛 -- MACROSS 7 爱好者们的要塞  $
最后把Groove Coverage的官方网站贴出来http://www.groove-coverage.de/movie.html只是他的新闻是德语的,呵呵~~不过,不懂德语的我们可以听歌和看MV,不要错过哟~~[








发贴时间2005/03/30 08:21pm IP: 已设置保密[本文共13542字节]  

 该主题只有一页

快速回复主题: (德国新晋乐队:舞动精灵乐团 Groove Coverage),超好听!!
您目前的身份是: 客人 ,要使用其他用户身份,请输入用户名和密码。未注册客人请输入网名,密码留空。
输入用户名和密码: 用户名: 没有注册? 密码: 忘记密码?
上传附件或图片 (最大容量 200KB)
目前附件:(如不需要某个附件,只需删除内容中的相应 [UploadFile ...] 标签即可) [删除]
选项  插入魔法表情

使用 LeoBBS 标签?
显示您的签名?
使用表情字符转换?
使用字体转换?

    快速引用第 楼层的回复
 顶端 加到"个人收藏夹" 主题管理: 总固顶 取消总固顶 区固顶 取消区固顶 固顶 取消固顶 提升 沉底
加重 取消加重 精华 取消精华 锁定 解锁 删除 删除回复 移动


© 中文版权所有: 迎风飞翔
程序版权所有:山鹰(糊)、花无缺  版本:LeoBBS X Build060331
 

本论坛言论纯属发表者个人意见,与 “迎风飞翔”论坛 立场无关
当前页面执行消耗时间: 260.00 毫秒 [Gzip: On, Level: 9]